Monday, December 13, 2010

Whimsical Tree Birthday Card

Know someone with a January Birthday?  How about a WHIMSICAL snowy scene?
I don't know what it is about this Whimsical Trees stampset, but I absolutely love coloring the trees!  The set comes with lots of trees at varying sizes so you can put some in the back on a hill or in the front!
I used the 1"circle sentiments stampset and stamped the solid circle stamp in yellow ink, then the happy birthday sentiment in black.
Coloring was done with Copic Markers and had I put the sun on there BEFORE I colored them, the shading would be in the correct part of the tree....too funny!
Have a great night and stay warm until I share a favorite Mark Praying card with you tomorrow!
Be the blessing,
inspired stamping,
~Antoinette

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!