Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scripture Art Canvas in earthtones

Here is another 10x10 Scripture focused canvas that I am teaching later this week.  The one I showed Friday is for the pink-loving tidy crafters...this one is all about inking and distressing! 
I used the Love is... stampset and the Bind and Stitch stampset on this one, too.
Here it is in its entirety:
I  love the buttons and opaques on this!  You could also add a photo above the word 'love' instead of the embellishments.  This one goes so well in so many rooms of my home....wonder where it will end up!

I have a BRAND NEW CONTEST coming out in a few days with a special Copic product for the winner!!
Be sure to follow the blog and sign up for the email updates so you'll see it when it's posted!!
Until then, Be the blessing!
inspired stamping with you,
~Antoinette

2 comments:

Kind words welcomed here!