Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cards fit for the men in your life!

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to share a couple of cards I'm teaching at a church tomorrow that I think would be perfect to send to men (aren't they the most difficult to find cards for?!?).  I used all CTMH papers and embellishments, along with the BE STILL SILHOUETTES, PERFECT SENTIMENTS, and COMFORT stamp sets from my inspired stamp line.  

I've been busy busy busy working on the May releases, which I am planning on releasing to the store mid-May!  This is the largest number of new stamp sets we've released at one time since the beginning of inspired stamps and I'm SUPER EXCITED about the sets that will be coming out!  I want to thank all of you who have purchased from our store in support of us and God's Word that we are working to get out via cards, scrapbook pages, and other forms of art!!

I'll have quite a bit of artwork this week to share, so be sure to come back often!!  If you were one of the two winners of the Free Stamp Sets last week, PLEASE email me your mailing addresses...my goal is to have your stamp sets to you in early May so you can have them to play with before they are even up in the store!!  And another Copic/stampset give-a-way is not too far away!!

Until then,
Be the blessing!
~Antoinette
tell your friends about our store:  www.inspiredstamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!