Thursday, August 25, 2011

Inspired Stamps: Design Team Artwork!!

Hello friends!
Today I have the Design Team's artwork for the week.  Check out Deneen's star card opened up above!  She has a link to how to make this on her blog...it's fabulous!!  Here is her card when 'folded' along with the other BEAUTIFUL artwork from some of the DT this week:
Deneen
Belinda
Amy
Lynn
Jan
Jenn outside and inside:

Sylvia
Melissa
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
You can get the FREE CHRISTMAS STAMP SET AUTOMATICALLY in your orders of more than $35 through August or while supplies last....hurry we are half empty now!!  www.inspiredstamps.com

Be the Blessing,
~Antoinette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Antoinette! At long last I have wandered around and found your blog (even placed an order :-)) Michelle here from our int. certification class and inking class. I love your stamps and it was fun to come peek at all you are doing! I am in the middle of creating my 3rd on-line Copic class so up to my eye balls in work but when I get caught up I will make sure to post my work with your stamps on my blog :-) I'll link you up when I do!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!