Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scripture Stamps and a Character: DT THURSDAY!!

Hello friends!
It's DT THURSDAY at Inspired Stamps....one of my FAVORITE DAYS of the week!!  Tomorrow I have my first Inspired Stamps video tutorial on making easel cards, so be sure to tune in.  For those that tried to find this here yesterday...I found out that the Flip Camera does NOT do well with my studio lighting and after 6 hours of playing with it, I decided to just get wait until I could get my regular video camera and work on it today!!  

Above you see Jan's card and look next to see this CLEVER fold she did on the card!!  Then look to see all the other DT creations of using a Scripture and a Character from the Inspired Stamps Online Store:

Jan and her FABULOUS card inside!!  So clever!
Lynn made this adorable wall hanging using cardboard...so adorable!

Deneen made a frame and that's an Inspired Stamp flower she stamped and colored!

Shana has a really neat Bible cut here!
Jenn made a card perfect for a soldier (love the aluminum look, don't you?)
Melissa has such a sweet soft card here...

Belinda created a favorite in pink with her HLO: praying girl colored so sweetly...

Amy dressed HLO: Praying girl in a FABULOUS pink and green outfit...
Sylvia used a sentiment with her character...

Thanks so much to this wonderful design team!!  NEXT WEEK IS OUR SNEAK PEEKS for the new mid-August Stampset Release coming to the Inspired Stamps online store next FRIDAY, AUG 19th!!  I'm so excited to share what the DT has been up to for it!!

***Don't forget, you only have until SUNDAY to submit your application to join the Inspired Stamps Design Team!!  See the side bar for more info!!***

Until Tomorrow morning...Be the Blessing!!
~Antoinette

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! Awesome job ladies, I loved everyone of the creations! Beautiful work!

    Thank you for sharing with us, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!