Monday, November 7, 2011

Distress Ink Coloring and Winner announced!

Hello friends and thank you for stopping by to visit me today!
This has been one of our BUSIEST New Releases and I have been running packages to the post office twice a day!!  All orders placed up until now are shipped and heading to their new homes!!  Don't forget to use the coupon (it's on the website, too if you forget!)






The winner of our week #5 12 Weeks of Christmas Creations Giveaway goes to..

  • Lori Kleinschrodt Holder who posted:   I've never seen these before - they would certainly make GREAT Christmas gifts.
     
    Congratulations, LORI and thanks for posting your comment on our Facebook page!!  You have until Friday noon to email me at inspiredstamps@gmail.com to claim your prize...or it will go into the BIG GIVEAWAY at the end of our 12 Weeks of Inspired Christmas Grand Prize Giveaway!!
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For today I have one of our newest $4.99 His Little Ones: Holly, Jolly Christmas Girl!  I colored her with Distress Inks to prepare for an upcoming Scrapbook Store class I'm teaching on how to color with them:


     I really love the look of the deep shadows this style of coloring provides.  Here's a close up of her:
    Tomorrow I have some more with the Distressed Ink to share so be sure to pop back over!
    Until then,
    Be the Blessing!
    ~Antoinette
     Shipping the same day as most orders are placed to get your stamps to you as fast as we can!!

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I hadn't thought of coloring with Distress Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh gorgeous! Looks even better than Copics! Did you use those new finger spongy applicator thingies. Haha super technical terms here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Lori!! And what a beautiful technique on this little HLO. She looks awesome!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Distress Inks! I already have those in my stash, so unlike Copics, it wouldn't require another investment after I fall in love. Of course, now that I have the Copics, I need to use them, too. You are bad for me, Antoinette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner. What a cute little card. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to lori! beautiful card, antie--your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!