Sunday, August 5, 2012

Art Journal using Chipboard and Inspired Stamps Bible Verses

Hello friends!
Today I have a few 'peeks' at a mixed media mini Art Journal I am teaching next weekend!  I used old hymnals as the backgrounds for each chipboard page, added tags, scripture, watercolor sheets, and kraft paper pages to make this album really full.  Mine is titled REFLECT, and I plan to use it in my quiet time after I've taught this class.      I used the following Inspired Stamps sets mainly:  Art Journal Words and Faces, Journal Shapes, Butterflies and Blooms, and Hope Transformed which can all be seen in their entirety by clicking:  www.inspiredstamps.com 

Here are a couple of more peeks! (which reminds me that we are only 1 week away from our August Sneak Peeks of our newest Stamp Releases!  YAY!!)
Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon with some more artwork.  Plus, This THURSDAY is our official introduction of the FALL/WINTER Design Team.  You will not want to miss that post!!
Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com   We ship out MOST packages the same day they are placed!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this mini album, I make mini albums for many things. This is a fantastic idea. Thanks for the idea.
    Cathy SD.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!