Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August New Releases: IN THE INSPIRED STAMPS ONLINE STORE!!



Hello friends!
All the August New Releases are live: www.inspiredstamps.com      
Here's a quick review of all the sets:
 LUKE 2:14 (Tree) is one of our $3.99 Single Scripture 2x2 stamps.
ELEGANT DOTTY ALPHABET is next: $23.99 (our largest set comes on a 6x8 sheet)

 Below, is the THANK YOU set (4x6) for $13.99
 Below is the THINKING OF YOU SET (4x6) for $13.99
Below is the FEEL BETTER set (4x6) for $13.99

We also have a winner of the STAMP SET OF THEIR CHOICE which we drew from the comments in last week's post! And the winner is...

Linda August 18,2012 1:05pm
Oh my goodness. Each set is just fabulous! I have two favorites, but if I have to choose one it is the "Thinking of You" set. I think this set is such a wonderful way to let people know that I'm thinking of them, praying for them, remembering them, and even waiting before God for them. I know I would feel so encouraged to receive a card from someone like this because it shows the Lord's love and care coming through the heart of the individual who made the card going out to the receiver of the card. This is why this set is a "must have" for me. Linda E.

Congratulations LINDA E!!  EMAIL us at inspiredstamps@gmail.com with your mailing address and we will get the THINKING OF YOU set mailed out to you!

Tomorrow is a THANKFUL theme for our Design Team Thursday so be sure to stop back by and get inspired from the Design Team!

Happy Shopping!
~Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com  We ship most orders out the SAME DAY they are placed!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win this must have set - "Thinking of You". I just sent an e-mail with my address. Can't wait to start encouraging others with this set. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!