Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christmas Cards!!

 Hello friends!
2 month until Christmas!!  Wouldn't it be AMAZING to have all your hand-made Christmas cards completed by the end of November?  Well, the Inspired Stamps Design Team has used a number of our stamps in their designs to inspire you to get crafting!

Up first is Kary, using one of our Summer new releases:  His Little Ones: Girl with Present and the words are from the POINSETTIA set:
 Next up is Deneen!  I can FEEL the crisp air just by looking at her beautiful card!  The background stamp is the NAMES OF JESUS stampset (a 4x6 stamp), the tree is from the ASK, SEEK, KNOCK set:
 Chere (Here) and Belinda (below Chere's card) both used our popular 1.5 inch Christmas Circles stampset:
Belinda:
Patty used the RETIRING HLO: Christmas Boy stamp, which you can find in the clearance pack through November 3 only:
And Jamie's beautiful card also used the 1.5 inch Christmas Circles along with His Little Ones: Winter Girl:
Such a beautiful display, ladies!   I know they have inspired me to get started on my own Christmas cards!

Be sure to stop by the online store and check out the 10 CLEARANCE PACKAGED stamps that are only available for purchase through November 3rd (and are at unbelievably low prices $7-$12!)


Blessings,
Antoinette and the Inspired Stamps DT

3 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute. I made most of my cards a few months ago, but I have more that I need to make. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the simplicity of some of the cards. It makes them easy to mass produce to send to many friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and great ideas ladies. I just might make some of my own cards this year. Thanks always for your inspiring ideas. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!