Friday, November 15, 2013

Tutorial: Using Inspired Stamps with Stamping Gear!

Hello friends!
Belinda has a tutorial for us today sharing a really need gadget!  Don't forget, only a few more days til this coupon offer is over:

If you are like me, you always want to try out the latest gadgets in stamping.  I had a coupon
(of course) and purchased a Stamping Gear set.  However, I did not love the stamps that came with it after trying it out.  Lucky for me, I discovered I could use my Inspired Stamps with it instead!


For this example, I used the poinsettia stamp from the beautiful Christmas Poinsettia stamp set. For this card, it didn't matter that the stamp did not fit on the paddle perfectly.

 I started in a center slot and repeated on all sides. Then I stamped in the 4 corner slots.

This is the result and it could be used to frame a photo on a scrapbook page. 

But I used it as a mat on my card front and in order to do that, I cut it down to fit my card.

A few drops of gold Stickles and a wonderful scripture from the Vintage Christmas Stamp Seand I've completed another Christmas card for a loved one.
 
Blessings,
Belinda

4 comments:

  1. Hmm - another gadget I have yet to see - thanks for the tutorial Belinda, and your card is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of stamping the poinsettia as your background paper. I love poinsettia's anyway!

      Delete
  2. I have debated about getting this gear set--you have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!