Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scripture treat bags I'm giving away...maybe to you!



Hello friends!

One thing I've resolved to do more of this year is spend more time creating just for fun!  You'd think illustrating and running your own stamp line would mean 40 hours a week of time to enjoy stamping and coloring, but surprisingly, stamping and coloring are actually in the low end of how I spend my time during the work week.  So today I am sharing the fruits of my new dedicated time with you!

I found these cute wood-grain designed treat bags at our local scrapbook store and just knew I wanted to do something with them!  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I focused 2 of these treat bags on LOVE and the other one I really wanted to use the cardinal stamp with (it's red...so the right color!).  I use Bazzil Basics Cardstock, Momento Ink, CTMH: opaques, twine, and button, and Copic Markers to color.

Here are the individual bags I made...
I just love our 2 Scripture-Holder Girls (this one is Scripture-Holder Girl with pigtails you can find HERE for $3.99) and I also used a favorite Scripture from the Winter Sketches stamp set shown here:
 Next up I used the cardinal from the Winter Sketches set shown above along with a sneak peek of Psalm 9:10, a brand new 2x2 Single Scripture stamp that will be in the online store in early February!!




My last of the trio I have to show is the brand new $3.99 Single Scripture stamp, 1 Cor. 13:13 which has been very popular this first week it's in our online store!  And my personal favorite alphabet set, Labelmaker Alphabet (on SALE this week only!), I used to make the LOVE label on the treat bag:



 Here are all three treat bags:


And they fit our 2x2 and 2x3 Stamp Sets!!
SOO...I will be putting these (and a few others I am making) as little surprises in some of the orders that are placed today (Tuesday) and tomorrow (Wednesday).  And yes, they will have a FREE 2x2 or 2x3 stamp set inside the little decorated bag as my way of saying THANK YOU for all your support of Inspired Stamps! These really do make a thoughtful way to give a stamp set as a gift to a crafty friend!  You just can't get enough Scripture in your day!!

Have a great day and be sure to head over to the online store: www.inspiredstamps.com
where we have just a few more days to save on a number of stamp sets:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'd love to hear about your crafty resolutions or what you think about these Scripture treat bags if you have time to leave a comment!
Blessings,
Antoinette




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bag and thought Antoinette.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treat bags are adorable! I agree with getting back to crafting for fun and because I love it. I get caught up in applying for design teams & challenges and forget who I am as a crafter. I've been praying about myself as well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!