Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 11: background matted in cardstock; tag

Hello friends!
Another sneak peek of our new HYMN GIRLS: APRIL and one of the words that comes in her 3x4 set that will be in the online store on THURSDAY (along with a lot of new releases!)  The word TRIALS is on this set and because it's that wonderful photopolymer material, it can be bent to fit over the top of her umbrella.  Yes, Bind and Stitch (our stamp for stitching is also used as you can see above)!

I made the tag and the background paper using cardstock and inking it with dylusions spray inks:

 When the colors dried I got this great redish purply color!  ohhhhhhhhh...fun!
 
I also didn't have matching ribbon, so a few spritzes of the green and blue onto my white ribbon made it quite quick to coordinate my ribbon!!
 
Here is my tag.  The leaves come from a new set coming out Thursday (HYMN: mushrooms and leaves) and I use it all the time already!  Then I stamped the words from the DRAW NEAR stamp set.  I cut up the rest of the paper I had sprayed and added a black cardstock matting to 2 pieces and put them into my art journal:
 
full background, just ready for my JOURNALING my Bible Study which will come during my time there tomorrow:
 
I love the tidiness of the pages and these dylusions inks BEG for a black background to make them pop...will have to play more with this idea on more pages!

Leave us a comment!  We love to hear from you!

Blessings,
Antoinette                              shipping most orders SAME DAY they are placed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!