Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 21: Finishing touches on House pages

Hello friends,
Today I took my art journaling time to put in all the finishing touches on this layout.  You'll see the black lines are darker and I added more shadows with a black permanent Sharpie marker.  I also used my white pen to fill in some highlights and some windows.               
Here are the finished close ups of these two pages:
 
 
Day 22 I have decided to show you how to take a piece you love from your art journaling pages OFF the pages and into your environment.  You'll notice there is no journaling on these pages.  I loved the layout so much and felt the title (DWELL on these things) said so much I didn't want my words or thoughts to even be with the scripture.  Dwelling is where we live.  We are to dwell, or live with these things taking up our thought life.  It's so beautiful and so true!

See you back here tomorrow!
Blessings,
Antoinette                                 shipping is SAME DAY on most orders placed
(The stamps used for this layout are very popular right now and can be purchased at this link, HYMN: CHURCH AND HOUSES...GUARD YOUR HEART set contains this verse as well as others...BIND AND STITCH are for the stitching)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!