Sunday, March 9, 2014

Day 9: Journaling in your Art Journal

Hello friends!                                                         
Today is a Journaling Day in my art journal!  I love to take the truths I'm learning and get them down so I don't forget them!  Today I am working with a couple of cross references in one of the bible studies I am in dealing with God as Creator and The Word of God standing forever!  You can see all previous Art Journaling your Bible Study posts to the right of this post on the blog!

Above was one finished background and then the one that came from a background I was NOT happy with at several points in its development:  First I used stamps from the Inspired Stamps: 
THANK YOU set:                                                

and also used the same set for this:
 
I'm playing with being not particularly fussy with my letters.  Most of my art journal pages are done with my typical handwriting style when I art journal (which I am comfortable with) that look like this one, but takes me much longer:                       
                       
Tomorrow I will have a new page from start to finish for you!  With a journaling-focused layout to share!

Leave me a comment and remember...new released stamp sets coming out THURSDAY!!  You will love these hymn-focused characters and images!!

Blessings,
Antoinette
www.inspiredstamps.com  (had a couple of day wait over the weekend due to a rush in orders but we are back to same day shipping of MOST orders!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!