Thursday, September 4, 2014

Block Christmas Card: Day 4 + NEW PAPER PACK!!

Hello friends!
Today I have a fun card for you that I will be sharing a tutorial on next month during our 12 Weeks of Christmas Card Tutorials that the Design Team and I will be sharing with you!  For today, I want to show you this Christmas Card that shares the Gospel with all who see it!  I am always certain to include a space for a family photo when I want the card displayed by the receiver (those never get thrown out!) and that is true for this card that shares the love of God in His gospel of Jesus Christ! 

The front of the card looks like this:
I used Inspired Stamps:  HYMN GIRLS: MARCH, CHRISTMAS POINSETTIA (for the phrase here, the holly/ivy, the word believe on the inside, and the 'Greetings from our home to yours), plus the gospel 1 CORINTHIANS 15:3-4 inside, and one of the stamps from the MADE BY... stamp set on the back.  I used a brand new BOBUNNY 6x6 PAPER PAD that will be in the online store starting THIS WEEKEND called CHRISTMAS COLLAGE!

Here's what the card looks like when you open it up:
 Notice you don't see the LOVE until you continue opening...
I used Inspired Stamps' most popular alphabet, ELEGANT DOTTY ALPHABET, for the word LOVE here!

Here's a photo of the left side:
Above is a close up of the right side where I will put a Christmas photo and have my family sign the part under the sentiment!

On the back of the card I was sure to use the MADE BY... stamp which reminds the recipient of this card that I made this just for them, and am praying for them, too!!  I will sign it right before I send it!
I hope you have enjoyed the start of our daily Christmas Cards Showcasing Inspired Stamps so far!!  I'll be back tomorrow with another card!

Blessings,
Antoinette
shipping most orders SAME DAY they are placed:  www.inspiredstamps.com

3 comments:

Kind words welcomed here!