Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Caring Card Tuesday: Set of Cards!

Hello friends and welcome to another of our Caring Card Tuesdays in 2015!  Today I have a set of 4 cards (so proud of myself, they are already written in and sent out!) using only one stamp and one 6x6 BoBunny paperpack!  Here is the Inspired Stamps set that I used:  THANK YOU

 Below you can see each verse, simply mounted on a black mat put onto the background BoBunny paper!

I hope you enjoyed these and will make some simple card sets yourself using Scripture to send out for thinking of you, praying for you, or even thank you cards! 

Have a blessed day and I will see you for more papercrafting fun on our Design Team Thursday!  I'll be over at my mixed media/art journaling blog tomorrow with another post added to my 52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal if you want to join me: www.GodblessyourART.blogspot.com

In the meanwhile, we have some new stamps in the etsy shop and will have more new ones every FRIDAY!! www.etsy.com/shop/GodblessyourART
Free Shipping code: 25FreeShipping on all orders $25 and over---ALWAYS!

1 comment:

Kind words welcomed here!