Friday, January 30, 2015

New Stamps in the Etsy Shop!


Hello friends!
It's NEW STAMP FRIDAY here on the blog and over on the etsy shop we have NEW STAMPS ready to ship home to you!

First up, is our CALENDAR stamp set, that does a lot more than calendars! Here is the birthday calendar I am in the process of making, but have enough done to share with you today!  I used all the HYMN GIRLS that have a month in their title except for AUGUST because she is laying down and it didn't work in this set up so I used HYMN GIRLS: SUMMER FLIP FLOP instead for August.  My office is where I plan to hang this and it is very  white with pops of a peachy pink color so I wanted this to coordinate with that:
 Here is a close up of one where I have dates in it already.  I will hand write the names of each person whose birthday is on that date in January:
Here is the brand new CALENDAR stamp set (found with the 4x6" sets on the etsy shop)  I made the shapes so they can go around the numbers, in case you wanted to highlight some:

I use the CALENDAR stamp each week for the 52 Weeks of Scripture Memorization in a Grateful Journal over on the GodblessyourART blog  for the months and dates there too (you can click to make the picture larger:
In that photo you will see the pink words from the other new stamp set: BIBLE ART JOURNALING: COLORABLE WORDS:

All the clear stamps can bend to create different affects when you stamp them:
Above is a close up of the new BIBLE ART JOURNALING: COLORABLE WORDS in that journal.
 And here are some cards I made with this set.  I stamped faith hope and love in a light pink ink to make the background of my card, then colored in one of the LOVE words and added a heart sticker and Inspired Stamps: 2x2 1CORINTHIANS 13:13:


I like the simplicity of this card, with the verse inside!

I'll be posting my next Bible Art Journaling posts over on the GodblessyourART blog later today.
Head over to the store and take a look at the new stamps:
www.etsy.com/shop/GodblessyourART
free shipping code on orders $25 or over in the US is: 25freeshipping
I try to get most orders out the same day you place your order, or the next day at the latest.  We fill orders and mail packages out on Saturdays, too!

Blessings,
Antoinette

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new stamps, and making my wish list. Hoping to get them soon...Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words welcomed here!