Friday, February 13, 2015

New Stamps in the Etsy Shop NOW!!

Hello friends!
4 NEW STAMPS in the etsy shop today, 2 Easter Sets we had in our online store previously that are just back in stock and 2 are BRAND NEW to the Inspired Stamps line!

First up are the 2 BRAND NEW stamps!  First up is the new SIGNATURE VERSES:
This is in our 4x6 category on the etsy store and has everything you need to sign your cards except your signature!  I also love using these as stand alone verses inside or on the front of a card:

 I combined two stamps above my signature here

Used as a stand alone verse inside my card

NEXT UP is one of our 2x2 Single Stamps: GALATIANS 2:20 I used in my card and my Grateful Journal:


HYMN GIRLS: ORNAMENTS is showcasing the new stamp for me above

NEXT are 2 EASTER STAMP SETS that I love so much!
First is HIS CROSS, found in the 4x6" stamp category in the etsy shop:
Chere from the DT created this card with the cross stamp above...so beautiful!
And
Finally for today's New Releases is
ELEGANT EASTER, also found in the 4x6" category on the Etsy Shop:
HYMN GIRL: MARCH showcases this stamp in my card above
A great greeting for the inside of your Easter Cards shown above.

I am shipping the SAME DAY as most orders are placed and do Saturday shipping as well.  FREE SHIPPING code is:  25freeshipping on all US bound orders $25 and over!


Thanks so much for all of your support and for stopping by today!
Blessings,
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!