Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sneak Peek of one of Friday's new stamp releases! Caring Card week 8

Hello friends!
Today is week 8's Caring Card post using a brand new 2x2 $3.99 Single Scripture Stamp that will be in the etsy shop Friday by noon!  I made a simple card using some BoBunny papers I love and a David Tutera embossing cardstock, plus some flourishing sparkles I had in my stash.

Here's the complete card:
I will be teaching through Psalm 119 in my annual 31 Days of March segment over on the GodblessyourART blog.  I am entitling it Beginning Bible Art Journaling and it will begin THIS SUNDAY MARCH 1.  There is nothing to buy or sign up for, I will just have daily tutorials up on the blog that you can come look at and utilize as you wish! 

CONTEST ENDS THURSDAY  NIGHT!!  IF you haven't entered your idea for a new stamp, go to the last post on this blog and see how to leave your idea and be entered in the contest!!

Tomorrow the Design Team has BEAUTIFUL cards to share with you using our 2x2" stamps!!
Blessings,
Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words welcomed here!